Regulations Guitar-Plus competition ensemble – Category conservatory students/young professionals
Twents Guitar Festival 2018
The competition is organized by Stichting Twents Guitar Festival and EGTA NL.
Guitar-Plus is for conservatory students and/or graduated guitarists up to 30 years old.
- The competition has 1 round, which takes place on Thursday May 10th at the ArtEZ conservatory in Enschede. The maximum number of participating ensembles is 12.
- The playing time per ensemble is 15 minutes. Choice of programme is free, but music must be chosen from at least two different style periods.
- The first prize is: a payed concert during the Twents Guitar Festival 2019.
Furthermore Kaj’s Guitarstore Enschede has sponsored three sets of guitaristic prizes.
- Participation fee is 20 euro per participant, to a maximum 5 paying members.
One ticket per participant for the evening concert is included in this fee.
- Musicians from all countries can participate. At least one member of the ensemble is still studying at a conservatory.
- By participating each participant agrees to accept the decisions of the jury, and to follow the instructions of the competition’s organization.
- If an ensemble is late, it will be excluded from participation without restitution of any fees.
- First prize: a payed concert during the next edition of the Twents Guitar Festival: A fee of € 150 incl. VAT per ensemble member with a maximum of € 750 per ensemble, travel allowance, hotel stay and meals.
- Ultimate date for subscription is May 7th 2018
Stichting Twents GitaarfestivalBolhaarslaan 97522 CT Enschede, The Netherlands