- The competition consists of three rounds. The first round is on may 30th, second round on may 31st and the final round takes places on june 1st.
- The playing time allowed to each guitar-player is:
- first round: eight minutes free choice of program
- second round: ten minutes free choice of program
- Final: 25 minutes free choice of program containing at least two different style periods. Participants are allowed to repeat a maximum of 6 minutes program from the first round in the final.
- When exceeding the time limits the players will be stopped.
- The order of performers during the competition will be determined by the administration of the competition.
- The programm is to be performed by heart. The score of the music to be played must be given to the jury.The program of all three rounds has to be given before 1 May 2019 and will be judged by the festival administration. It can’t be changed after the first of May 2019.
- Each participant has the opportunity to request the jury-feedback after the festival.
- Prizes: The winner will have a chance to participate as EuroStrings Artist in the EuroStrings collaborative 2019-2020.
- There can be no discussion or correspondence about the jury’s judgement.
Overige prijzen volgen binnenkort.
GENERAL Participation is open to guitar-players of all countries.
By entry every participant declares to agree with:
- the regulations of this competition
- the decisions of the jury
- the directions of the administration of the competition
- The administration of the competition determines the maximum number of participating guitarists in each category and at the competition as a whole.
- The competition is open to public.
- The first and second round of the competition is to be held at the ArtEZ Conservatory in Enschede.The final takes place at the Arkezaal in Muziekcentrum Enschede.
- If a guitar-player is not present in due time he will be excluded from further participation without remittance of the entrance-fee.
- Fully filled-out application – forms should be received before the deadline by the secretary of the foundation:
Stichting Twents GitaarfestivalBolhaarslaan 97522 CT Enschede
Deadline for application: May the 7th 2019
- Each application should enclose:
- A copy of a valid identification card.
- The program fully stated including the duration of each item.
These data must be received by the secretariat before deadline in default of which no application can be considered.
- Changes to the programme are possible until may 7th 2018.
- The registration fee is to be remitted to:
NL13RABO0118542745 in the credit of
Stichting Twents Gitaarfestival
Bolhaarslaan 97522 CT Enschede
The application form and the data mentioned under 6. will not be registered until the registration fee has been received.
- The administration of the competition can refuse an application if the programme proposed does not meet the requirements or if the application is not complete. The competitor concerned will be duly informed of this.
- The registration fee will not be refunded if a participant decides not to take part after all.
In any situation that is not covered by these regulations the administration of the competition decides.